Quicken 2015 for Mac doesn't export QIF files, however it does export QMTF files, which are actually just QIF files with a different extension. Therefore, you can export your data from Quicken 2015 for Mac into a QMTF file and rename it to have a QIF file extension, then import it into Moneydance.
For more detailed instructions, follow these steps:
- In Quicken, go to File -> Export, then export your data to the Quicken 2007 format.
- In the "Export Options" area, select the date range for the transactions that you want to import into Moneydance and click the Next button
- After that, enter a name for your exported data and select a location to save the data (reminder this location for later!), then click Save and wait for the export to be saved to your computer
- Then find the QMTF file that you exported and rename the file to have a .qif extension instead of a .qmtf extension.
- Once you've finished the export and renamed your file to have a .qif extension, you can follow the instructions for Importing data from Quicken in QIF format to import your data into Moneydance.
- Your data should now successfully be imported into Moneydance!